We ventured downtown for a color hunt. Our target: red and pink. Our photographers: Lincoln and Daniel. Here's what we found.

soda pop truck

Lincoln's flip flops

Pink Bubble Gum

Petunias

Mosaic Mural

Sign

Fire Hydrant

Litter

Faucet
This was a ton 'o fun (aside from the part about keeping Daniel out of a busy street). We'll be doing it again soon.
7 comments:
love the photos! They did a great job!
Thanks for your abundance of good ideas and creativity.
Very fun!!!
So, you're sportin' bangs now, huh? I love how you play around with your hairstyles so much.
Awesome Possum! what an awesome creative idea. and I agree with Angie bangs! awesome,.. looks like you're sporting a super cute new haircut!
FYI-So I totally copied your new playground each week, which is working out amazing, and this Color hunt sounds like something my boys would just love. Hope you don't mind, but you are totally entertaining my boys this summer!
You are such a creative mom! I need to be more like you. Thanks for the inspiration! Good luck getting rid of his Candida.
Post a Comment