I'm glad it was really short lived. That would really stink. :) makes me want to go get some of that purple stuff to have on hand just in case it happens in the middle of the night and I have no idea where to get some.
We got ours at the Walmart Pharmacy. You don't need a prescription for it, but they keep it behind the counter, so you've got to ask for it.
Not everyone gets thrush-- I never had it with Lincoln. And it's kind of a gradual onset kind of thing-- a day or two before you realize what's going on. You'd have plenty of time to get to the store to get some.
3 comments:
I'm glad it was really short lived. That would really stink. :) makes me want to go get some of that purple stuff to have on hand just in case it happens in the middle of the night and I have no idea where to get some.
We got ours at the Walmart Pharmacy. You don't need a prescription for it, but they keep it behind the counter, so you've got to ask for it.
Not everyone gets thrush-- I never had it with Lincoln. And it's kind of a gradual onset kind of thing-- a day or two before you realize what's going on. You'd have plenty of time to get to the store to get some.
I'm glad everything is okay and all better!
Post a Comment