He is so cute! How can anyone see that cute letter and not forgive. I love the drawing.
Lincoln should tell them to hang on to that car, cuz someday he's gonna be a famous racer and it will be worth more money!
Anyone know how to touch up auto paint when it gets a litte nicked?
Was that the neighbors new car?or the new neighbors car? We have both and I'm feeling very curious.Very sweet note Lincoln. I would forgive you in a heartbeat.
New neighbors, Shauna. They're the Leifsons, a couple of newlyweds who bought the Goodman's house.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is so cute! How can anyone see that cute letter and not forgive. I love the drawing.
Lincoln should tell them to hang on to that car, cuz someday he's gonna be a famous racer and it will be worth more money!
Anyone know how to touch up auto paint when it gets a litte nicked?
Was that the neighbors new car?or the new neighbors car? We have both and I'm feeling very curious.
Very sweet note Lincoln. I would forgive you in a heartbeat.
New neighbors, Shauna. They're the Leifsons, a couple of newlyweds who bought the Goodman's house.
Post a Comment