
I've been serving for the past few months as the cubmaster in our ward. As a bona fide girly-girl, I didn't think I was qualified to wear a scout uniform, but now there's one hanging in my closet-- with a few cool patches, even.
Cub scout uniforms are pretty pricey, and we've got a lot of really great boys in our pack who can't afford them. So, we're working on getting a uniform bank set up where boys can borrow shirts and then return them when they grow out of them and/or move on to Boy Scouts. So, dear readers, if you come across one of these blue and gold beauties at a thrift shop or garage sale, please snag it for me. I'll be happy to pay you back, and my cubs will be happy to have a uniform to wear to their activities.
1 comment:
amen to the price-iness. Jason just spent a lot of money on his own uniform. I'll keep my eyes out for them.
Post a Comment