we do that, too! it's actually best when greg's hassling me and i can pinch or pull his leg hairs with my toes. gross? maybe. but still, it keeps us square. :)
I think we're kindred spirits. My mom pinches us with her toes (their love pinches) and we "toe"-tally do that too, pinching and picking. It's "sole"-full! It's fun to catch up on your fam everyone now and then. Hope all is well. Make a snowman for us - we miss it up there!!!
4 comments:
lol! who doesn't pick things up with their toes?? I can't believe what a big boy Jack looks like now. I need to come by so I can see baby Stella!
we do that, too! it's actually best when greg's hassling me and i can pinch or pull his leg hairs with my toes. gross? maybe. but still, it keeps us square. :)
I think we're kindred spirits. My mom pinches us with her toes (their love pinches) and we "toe"-tally do that too, pinching and picking. It's "sole"-full! It's fun to catch up on your fam everyone now and then. Hope all is well. Make a snowman for us - we miss it up there!!!
sorry, I'm anal. I have to fix my type-o up there. I meant "they are" instead of "their" thanks :)
Post a Comment