I was scanning our old computer files tonight, looking for pictures of my great aunt Barbara, who passed away a few weeks ago and will be remembered at a memorial service tomorrow.
I haven't been through those files for a very long time. Look what I found! Isn't this a treasure?
Lincoln was just a month shy of two years old when this was recorded (Christmas of '06). I cannot believe how much he's grown in the past three years.
4 comments:
He sure has gotten so big. :)
I remember Kaley taking this video and that Christmas.Daniel ate one of my Hershey's candy-bars, from my stocking,whole including the wrapper.Fortunately we caught him soon enough that he spit it out, on me!
I think that last "Jan" post was from Alissa. That was a fun Christmas. And that video is one of my favorites...the other being Daniel and the Cougar fight song! Can't wait to see the one Jack will make famous! Love you, Mom
He looks exactly the same only with a little body!!!
My kids loved it -- they were hoping it was longer. :) So cute!!!
Post a Comment